Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Updates

May 2012

Elizabeth turned 6 months, and Chase turned 5 1/2.  Chase was so excited to celebrate his half birthday.


Elizabeth started solids in April.  It was a slow start, but she got the hang of it and LOVES food.  Mike has taken his chef skills to a new level and makes her gourmet baby food (not really, but we like to think so).


FIAT!  Our new "urban assault vehicle," as Mike calls it.  We bought this for Mike or I to drive to work during the week because our babysitter drives Mike's car to take and/or pick up Chase from all of his summer camps. 


June 2012

Brianne, Mo and Mila came over for a day of grilling and hanging out at the pool.  Mila and Elizabeth are a month apart.






Elizabeth's 7 month old pictures.




We went to the Rhodes family reunion in Galveston.  Chase went to his first carnival, and rode rides at the new Pleasure Pier.


July 2012

This was a month of big milestones for Elizabeth.  She began waving "hi" and "bye-bye," crawling and she got her top two teeth.  Unfortunately, I can't find any 8 month pictures of Elizabeth.  I'm normally so good about remembering the exact day of her month old birthday, but I guess because of all her new changes and it being the day before July 4th, I messed up.

Anyhow, here is a great picture of the cake Rachel Cloyd made for our 4th of July party.  So awesome!

 

The day she started crawling:



We also went to San Francisco and Sonoma for my annual "eye ball" convention and Mike's step-sister's, Jennifer's, wedding.  I'll post those pictures on a separate blog because there are so many. 

August 2012

Elizabeth's 9 month pictures.  Check out those teeth!  She is crawling all around now, so we put the baby gates BACK up and are ready to rock.  She pulled up for the first time today (8/5) in the pool.  The whole family got to see it at once, which I think is really cool. 





That's all for now... Cali trip photos to follow.  Xoxo, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment